Brooks AmeriCare Home Health is focused on providing the best patient care with a personal touch. We take great pride in providing the most professional, compassionate, and reliable services. Our team is committed to ensuring an excellent experience with every visit.
The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care services under the direction of the Clinical Team Manager. Registered nurses (RNs) work directly with patients and their families in their home. They are the primary point of contact between the patient, the agency and their doctor; performing frequent patient evaluations, including monitoring and tracking vital signs, performing procedures such as IV placement, phlebotomy, and administering medications. The RN establishes the Care Plan while in our care and for discharge and is usually first to notice problems or raise concerns about patient progress, making their role extremely important.
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class? CLICK HERE)
- 2 years of experience
- 1 year of experience in Home Health (Preferred)
- Experience with electronic medical records
- Driver's License and Car Insurance
Registered Nurse (RN)
Email Alert Options
You can save these search settings as an email alert, meaning an email will be sent to you every time a new opening matches your criteria. If you would like to create an email alert, please fill out the form below and click the save button.