Seeking compassionate individuals to join our community of caregivers. Brooks Custom Care division has immediate openings for CNA/Certified Nursing Assistants and HHA/Home Health Aides to fill multiple roles including companionship and personal care throughout the Palm Coast area.
The position will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly pay
- Direct deposit
- Bonus opportunities
- Paid travel time between clients
- Free continuing education
- Growth opportunities throughout the Brooks Rehabilitation system
- Part and full-time positions with benefits available after a successful 90-day review
- 2-12 hour shifts available
- 30 or more hours/week availability preferred
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization.
- Treat clients and their families with respect and dignity while ensuring confidentiality.
- Maintains awareness of the needs and provides care appropriate to the condition and age of the client.
- Communicates to Administrative Team and/or RN any observed changes in patient status and responses.
- Interacts appropriately and professionally with Team Coordinators, Schedulers and Managers.
- Completion of CNA program or Home Health Aide certificate (40+ hours)
- 6 months of home health aide experience preferred
- Physical ability to push, pull, reach, bend, and handle clients and/or objects.
- Reliable transportation and cell phone (Coverage in Greater Service Area).
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through Hands-On class, NOTan online class).Need a CPR class? (CLICK HERE)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.