Brooks Rehab is expanding its Outpatient Division and is seeking a Regional Director.
The Regional Director will plan, budget and direct operations. This position will be accountable for all aspects of program development, staff development, performance assessments of Center Managers, quality assurance, budgetary control, staffing administration and professional practice for areas of responsibility. The Regional Director will oversee all the Outpatient Clinics in the Orlando/Daytona area.
- $10,000 Sign On Bonus / Relocation Assistance
- Licensed rehabilitation professional (PT, OT, or SLP) in the state of Florida
- 3 years of Outpatient clinical rehabilitation experience
- 3 years of Outpatient management experience
- Multi-clinic management experience
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develops an annual regional strategic plan that is consistent with the organization’s strategic plan.
- Defines/implements and evaluates the care delivery system consistent with the Brooks Rehabilitation Network’s mission, vision, values, policies, goals and objectives.
- Maintains an awareness of reimbursement issues and trends in rehabilitation and health care and helps staff identify the impact on the delivery of care.
- Develops and implements periodic departmental/program action plans for region and each site in cooperation with the region’s Center Managers, including productivity goals, market share growth, patient satisfaction targets, Medical Records compliance, and employee retention goals.
- Successfully interfaces with other customers, managers and liaisons in Support and Corporate departments to ensure appropriate adherence to policies and procedures..
- Compiles timely statistical reports, site review and analysis for the Vice President of Outpatient Operations and other leadership as requested.
- Facilitates appropriate use of EMR software for accurate documentation and charge capture of services.
- Maintains liaison with key referral sources, and works with Center Managers and marketing team members to foster referral relationships.
- Creates/develops concepts, in cooperation with the Region’s Center Managers, for developing work processes to improve quality/efficiency.
- Works with the Center Managers to develop and manage budgets for areas of responsibilities
- Educates staff to ensure understanding of Key Performance Indicators (KPI) and site specific goals.
- Ensures scheduling process at all sites is efficient and timely.
- Hires, terms and ensures training for Center Manager positions within Region to ensure appropriate on-boarding of staff at each clinic.
- Ensures that staff meetings are conducted at each site on a monthly basis
- Ensures staffing levels at all sites are within budgetary guidelines and appropriate to the caseload.
- Fosters opportunity for optimum professional growth and clinical development of the team.
- Ensures overall departmental/program knowledge to allow for coverage assumption as permitted.
- Proactively assists in marketing and community activities as coordinated by Marketing team members.
- Supports and participates in management efforts in organizational strategic planning, program development and community outreach.
- Initiates and implements new programs/services in a timely and efficient manner in collaboration with the Center Managers at each site.
- Ensures program evaluation process is efficient and functioning adequately.
- Ensures appropriate use of outcomes measurement tools and evaluation tools throughout all sites in region.
- Develops and initiates quality improvement plans, monitors and reports KPI indicators.
- Monitors variances for trends and follows through with appropriate actions as needed.
Hours: Full Time
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed