The RN/ Registered Nurse is responsible for performing start of care RN assessments, performs initial skill check off for Home Health Aides at orientation, responsible for RN supervisory visits, signs off on care plans, and organizes yearly skills fair.
- Delineate the scope of services provided by Brooks Rehabilitation Custom Care Non-Medical Services and promote realistic client outcomes.
- Perform initial assessments and reassessments to establish client needs based on clinical and functional status.
- Provide supervision to Aides providing client care in accordance with state law, contractual obligations and long-term care requirements.
- Serve as the case manager for each client and ensure coordination of care per staffing requests.
- Maintain effective channels of communication with the client, family members, administrative team and care-giving professionals.
- Perform initial evaluation of skills for all CNA/HHA new hires to determine caregiving competencies and make suggestions regarding additional education needed.
- Assist the Employee Engagement Coordinator in facilitating annual skills fair for all caregiving staff in their designated geographical area.
- Serve as a non-emergency on-call resource to assist Custom Care clients and caregiving staff with issues that may arise.
- Management with licenser compliance items such as Incident Reporting, Infection Control, Complaint Logs and Quality Improvement.
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- 1 years RN experience, home health experience
- Ability to work independently in clients homes
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE)
- Must have valid driver license and auto insurance
- Knowledge of Health Wyse system
Hours: PRN Monday - Friday
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.