Under the direction of the Clinical Nutrition Manager, responsible for patient contact, nutrition care, patient menu management, data collection, nutrition screening, and communication of patient needs.
Locations: Bartram , UC
- Distributes and collect menus. Assists patients in completing menu selections in compliance with prescribed diet, as assigned by dietitian. Offers alternatives to menu as allowed on prescribed diet in accordance with food allergies or sensitivities, cultural, ethnic and religious preferences, when patient inquires or needs additional selections.
- Plans regular and modified menus based on current diet manual.
- Provides basic nutrition education to patients, documenting care to patients in the medical record, under the direction of the Registered Dietitian.
- Prepares and disburse supplements, tube feedings, and internal formula in an accurate and timely manner.
- Adheres to facility confidentiality, HIPAA regulations, and patient rights policies.
- Complies with regulatory agency standards, including federal, state and JCAHO.
- Completes all required documentation, reports and logs.
- Follows facility and department infection control policies and procedures.
- Participates in facility-wide and department Performance Improvement Program and on Performance Improvement teams to improve processes and patient care.
- Performs other tasks that may be assigned.
Education and Experience:
to apply is: www.compassgroupcareers.com
Search Morrison in Jacksonville-Brooks Rehabilitation?