- Directs, coordinates, and monitors nursing care delivery to assure safe, effective, and appropriate care in compliance with Brooks’ standards of care
- Works with other team members to monitor day to day care levels of residents for quality assurance and to verify appropriate levels of care
- Establishes and implements quality assurance program for improved resident care, and quality of life programs according to company and state policies—Falls Prevention, Medication Delivery, Infection Control, etc.
- Collaborates with home health, hospice and outpatient providers
- Manages department budget
- 2 Years Management or Supervisory experience in Assisted Living/Memory Care setting
- Valid Nursing License in State of Florida RN (preferred) or LPN
- Experience with coaching and delegation of associates
- Florida Assisted Living Core Training ( must obtain in first 6 months of employment)
- Extended Congregate Care (ECC) Training ( must obtain in first 6 months of employment)
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed