Brooks Custom Care, our Private Duty Division, is looking for caregivers (Certified Nursing Assistant/CNA & Home Health Aide/ HHA) that want to work 30+ hours/week. There are opportunities to work towards benefited positions through productivity and tenure.
Hours: Shifts can range from 2-12 hours in length
Areas of Need: Deland & Deltona Areas
Timely Onboarding & First Assignment Compliance = $50 BONUS
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Treat clients and their families with respect and dignity while ensuring confidentiality
- Maintains awareness of the needs and provides care appropriate to condition and age of the client
- Communicates to Administrative Team and/or RN any observed changes in patient status and responses
- Interacts appropriately and professionally with Team Coordinators, Schedulers and Managers
Position will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Travel Pay (between private duty clients)
- Willingness to travel increases opportunity to establish great workload
- Quarterly Bonuses (based on work productivity)
- Free Continuing Education (Brooks University)
- Active CNA License (Florida) or Home Health Aide Certification.
- 6 months of home health aide experience (Preferred)
- Physical ability to push, pull, reach, bend, and handle clients and/or objects.
- Reliable Transportation and Cell Phone (Coverage in Greater Service Area).
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through Hands-On class, NOT an online class).Need a CPR class? (CLICK HERE)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Kayla Scheiding at Kayla.email@example.com