The certified athletic trainer is charged with managing the health care of participating athletes. This includes, but is not limited to, first aid/emergency care, on-site injury evaluation, appropriate modalities, prevention and rehabilitation programs and medical referrals.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Demonstrate interpersonal and time management skills required to work effectively with players, coaches, and other team personnel.
- Participate in select community outreach/educational programs related to sports outreach.
- Utilize appropriate, sound and up-to-date clinical techniques to effectively assess and treat athletic injuries.
- License Athletic Trainer in the state of Florida
- Athletic Trainer experience, will consider a New Grad.
- Certified CPR and AED required
- Must possess competent knowledge of exercise principles and program design.
- Effective interpersonal skills to communicate in person and in writing with management, colleagues, coaches, parents and athletic participants.
Hours: PRN and will mostly include weekend and evening hours.