The RN/Registered Nurse in accord with Brooks policies, procedures, and standards, is responsible for the nursing care planning and management of residents.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
Sign on Bonus: $3000 with a 1 year Commitment - $1000 Paid Out Upon Hire & $2000 Paid Out at 6 Months
- BLS Certification
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- IV Certification
- 1 year of experience in an acute hospital or rehab setting
Hours: Full Time 2:45p - 11:15p Monday - Friday & Every 3rd Weekend
Location: Brooks Hospital - Stroke Unit
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith at Erin.Smith@brooksrehab.org