Now offering on the spot hiring for candidates that are offered a position following an interview!
We are looking for exceptional caregivers to provide compassionate, high-caliber care to help increase the overall quality of life for our clients. This employee assists clients with activities of daily living along with the maintenance of a safe and clean environment according to an approved Plan of Care.
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Treat clients and their families with respect and dignity while ensuring confidentiality
- Maintains awareness of the needs and provides care appropriate to condition and age of the client
- Communicates to Administrative Team and/or RN any observed changes in patient status and responses
- Interacts appropriately and professionally with Team Coordinators, Schedulers and Managers
Position will enjoy the following benefits:
- Weekly Pay
- Travel Pay (between private duty clients)
- Free Continuing Education (Brooks University)
- Bonus Opportunities:
- Referral Bonus
- Productivity Bonus
- Quarterly Bonuses (based on work productivity)
- Active CNA License (Florida), Medical Assistant License, or Home Health Aide Certification.
- Six (6) months of home health aide experience (Preferred)
- Physical ability to push, pull, reach, bend, and handle clients and/or objects.
- Reliable Transportation and Cell Phone (Coverage in Greater Service Area).
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be through “Hands-On” class, NOT an online class).Need a CPR class? (CLICK HERE)
Areas of Need: St. John's County
Hours: 8a-4p Mon-Fri and two Saturday's per month from 10a-4p
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.