The Director, Operations & Clinical Services at Brooks Rehabilitation Home Health is responsible for the delivery of cost efficient high quality care to home health patients ensuring delivery of outcome based standardized plans that meet the individual needs of patients. This position is responsible for developing and implementing the strategic goals and objectives of the organization and to give direction and leadership toward the achievement of the organization's philosophy, mission, vision, strategy, and annual goals and objectives.
Area: Responsible for Daytona Area
- Registered Nurse license in the state Florida
- 5 years experience in health care with 3 years in progressive supervisory experiences in healthcare setting.
- Prior leadership experience in home health required.
- Knowledge of Home Health regulations.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Oversees the management of, Clinical Departments
- Demonstrate ability to affect the behavior of others to established care paths and recommend alternatives to care.
- Maintains work environment that encourages professionalism, teamwork, positive attitudes, and high morale.
- Decision Maker in areas of clinical, compliance, budget, employee relations, recruitment, quality assurance, regarding patients and services, state survey, audits
- Participates in the development of Brooks Home Care Strategic Plan.
- Directs and guides the Clinical Team Managers to assure accuracy and timeliness of patient services rendered.
- Responsible for the development of a performance improvement and educational plan by utilizing needs assessment and performance improvement data.
- Set or adopt policies for, and keep records of criteria for admission to service, case assignments and case management.
- Interprets policy, procedure and regulations to staff to ensure compliance.
- Responsible for oversight of AHCA and other regulatory survey requirements
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday 8a-5p _Weekend on Call
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith at email@example.com.