This position acts as resource to the Clinical Supervisor to ensure efficient daily operations and workflow to support and ensure delivery of consistent and effective patient care.
Area: St Augustine Office
- License as an LPN in the state of Florida
- 2 years LPN experience
- Active CPR Certification
- Excellent oral communication and phone skills.
- Provides triage and immediate response to incoming phone calls and faxes of a clinical nature from patients, staff, physicians and referral sources.
- Completes the following workflows
- Requests for reauthorization of visits; ensures visits are authorized if schedules
- Daily Activity Record review- check for key components
- Unbillable report- review, edit and work with assistance from Clinical Supervisor and tracker as necessary
- Recertification report
- Obtains and reviews multiple daily/monthly/quarterly workflow reports including but not limited to outstanding consents, unsigned call logs, MNONC and missing MNONC, priority codes, adverse events
- Communicates changes to staff and patients as necessary in regards to plans of care
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday (8a-5p)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith, email@example.com