Manages, supervises, coordinates, evaluates, and develops client care teams to ensure quality care delivery and appropriate case management within the Agency scope of services and policies; state, federal, and local laws; and Nurse Practice Act. May at times provide direct patient care to adult patients by utilizing the nursing process and accepted standards of practice. Participates and is an active member of the patient’s interdisciplinary treatment team. Supervises and assists to implement the patient's plan of care.
Sign on Bonus: $2,000 Payout: $1,000 Upon Hire and $1,000 at 6 Months with a 1 Year commitment
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN preferred.
- Registered Nurse with current/valid Florida Nursing license and approved CPR certification.
- A minimum of two (2) year experience as a registered professional nurse and one year of supervisory experience preferably in the area of home health care.
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership ability.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Medicare guidelines for home health coverage and compliance.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and evaluation techniques and demonstrate knowledge of clinical skills, judgment, current nursing practices and analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of reimbursement sources and documentation requirements within home health care.
- Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payer guidelines.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- Must have a current/valid driver’s license, agency-required automobile liability insurance, and availability of personal, dependable transportation to conduct home visits
Hours: Full Time; Monday-Friday with Administrator On call rotation after hours, weekends and holidays (8a-5p)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith at firstname.lastname@example.org.