Performs and provides support to Project Manager.
- Handles confidential information – maintains total confidentiality at all times.
- Interacts with all levels of management, staff and outside clients.
- Maintains calendars, processes mail and schedules meetings, as needed
- Able to handle multiple tasks in a busy office environment.
- Performs general office functions: answers phones, orders supplies, prepares excel spreadsheets, and maintains meeting notes in Word.
- Assists Manager as needed on special projects.
- Files and updates filing system for the Projects department.
- Attends construction meetings with external vendors and documents discussions.
- Works directly with outside property manager concerning properties owned by corporate.
- Orders, handles production and management of key log across business lines.
- Coordinates and orders office signage across business lines.
- Works directly with Project Manager in evaluation of space requirements for new employees.
- Works in conjunction with Project Manager to oversee new and remodel projects across business lines.
- Performs capital purchasing function for assigned projects include, creates Purchase Orders, arranges deliveries, verifies receipt and discrepancies from Purchase Orders, and processes payment.
- High School diploma
- 2 years prior experience in facilities, engineering, or construction environment preferred.
- Must have strong Windows Word, Excel and Power Point skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required
- College graduate preferred
- Accounting experience preferred
Full Time: Monday - Friday 8a - 5p
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Amy Womack at email@example.com