The RN/ Registered Nurse is responsible for performing start of care RN assessments, performs initial skill check off for Home Health Aides at orientation, responsible for RN supervisory visits, signs off on care plans, and organizes yearly skills fair.
Area: West Region (Palatka Office)
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- 1 years RN experience, home health experience
- Ability to work independently in clients homes
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain thru a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE)
- Must have valid driver license and auto insurance
- Knowledge of Health Wyse system
Hours: PRN Monday - Friday
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.