The Therapy Tech, reporting to the Therapy Manager and supervising Therapist, will assist with non-professional care of patients as directed by the therapist.
- High School Diploma
- Must have rehab experience
- Experience interfacing with clinicians and patients.
- A strong desire to work in a hospital environment with a commitment to professionalism
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE)
- CNA preferred or enrolled in PT/PTA Program
Hours: 5:30am - 5:30pm Every Saturday & Sunday
Location: Brooks Unit at Regional Medical Center Bayonet Point. Hospital is located in North Pinellas County/South Pasco County
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Lauren Spencer at Lauren.Spencer@brooksrehab.org.