Position Description: This position is responsible for management and oversight of many key areas that service the Outpatient Division; financial assistance program, clinical float staff, payroll, documentation/ documentation system support and many others. This coordinator will get to work with all members of the Outpatient Division; Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Health Information, Center Managers, Clinic Staff (front office, tech, therapist). This job operates within Outpatient Administration and routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, photocopiers and smartphones.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Manage the Financial Assistance Program
- Responsible for scheduling of Clinical Float Staff
- Oversee payroll for Outpatient Administration
- Administrator of centralized email box providing assistance to clinical and nonclinical staff
- Assist with Policy Management
- Participate in Brooks System councils and committees
- Supervise non-clinical interns
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelors or clinical degree
- Comfortable with healthcare concepts and vocabulary
- Friendly presence and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and ability to work well with others
- Strong in the use of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook).
- Ability to work with or without direct supervision; remain productive during slow times and multitask effectively during busy times.
- An ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Requires strong organizational skills and attention to detail; must be multi-tasked oriented, tolerant of frequent interruptions
- Maintains confidentiality of patient, staff and proprietary information.
- Adheres to policies and procedures specific to patient rights.
- Adheres to policies regarding attendance, conduct, grooming, and dress code.
- Promotes a positive image of the organization to outside agencies and the public.
- Shows courtesy, compassion and respect
- Promotes the mission, vision, and values of the organization
Full Time Monday - Friday
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.