Brooks Rehabilitation Home Health is looking to hire an RN Clinical Supervisor for the Jacksonville, FL area.
The Clinical Supervisor manages, supervises, coordinates, evaluates, and develops client care teams to ensure quality care delivery and appropriate case management within the Agency scope of services and policies; state, federal, and local laws; and Nurse Practice Act. May at times provide direct patient care to adult patients by utilizing the nursing process and accepted standards of practice. Participates and is an active member of the patient’s interdisciplinary treatment team. Supervises and assists to implement the patient's plan of care.
- Registered Nurse with current/valid Florida Nursing license
- Current CPR/BLS certification
- 5 years experience as a registered professional nurse and 1 year of supervisory experience preferably in the area of home health care.
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership ability.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Medicare guidelines for home health coverage and compliance.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and evaluation techniques and demonstrate knowledge of clinical skills, judgment, current nursing practices and analytical capabilities.
- Knowledge of reimbursement sources and documentation requirements within home health care.
- Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payer guidelines.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- Must have a current/valid driver’s license, agency-required automobile liability insurance, and availability of personal, dependable transportation to conduct home visits
Location: Jacksonville, Fl
Hours: Full Time; Monday - Friday (8a-5p)
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Francesca Verdiales at Francesca.Verdiales@brooksrehab.org