As an Account Executive you will be required to develop and maintain professional relationships with key referral sources. In this role, you will generate patient referrals by educating physicians and referral sources on the benefits of Brooks Rehabilitation Home Health Care and the services we provide. As an account executive you will act as a liaison between the clinical departments and the patient requiring home visits. You will also manage and grow accounts and market share.
- Set priorities and execute business strategies
- Required to achieve goals for sales revenues
- Present the benefits of Home Care to physicians and other referral
- Grow market share by obtaining referrals
- Communicate effectively with all members of the health care delivery team.
- Meet and inform the operational team, clinical team, and business development team of new accounts and referrals.
- Provide updates to clients regarding the referred patients.
- High School Diploma
- 2 years Sales & Marketing Experience
- 2 years Healthcare experience
- Knowledge of the regulatory requirements/restriction regarding home care at the state, federal, and local level.
- Knowledge of Medicare criteria for home care and Medicare reimbursement
- Home Health Experience
- Valid Driver License and Auto Insurance
Hours: Full Time Monday-Friday 9:00a-5:00p
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Amy Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org