Under the supervision of the designated Brooks executive, manages the development and delivery of adaptive sports programs provided at select locations throughout the Volusia community. Includes program development, evaluation, and outcomes tracking.
- A degree in Exercise Science or Kinesiology
- 1 yr of exercise planning and implementation
- Exercise safety awareness; Knowledge of various disabilities including stroke, Parkinson's and TBI.
- Facilitates the development and delivery of adaptive sport activities that meet the needs of the community.
- Serves as the coordinator and liaison with the YMCA wellness programming to ensure standard of care and expected outcomes
- Collaborates with the YMCA, Halifax Rowing, Halifax Hospital, and other local agencies to provide activities to improve community integration for individuals living with disabilities
- Coordinates the logistics of service delivery
- Assists with the data tracking and analysis
- Provides direct client services
- Provides regular updates on program participation and participant feedback to the Brooks organization and executive leadership
- Effectively utilizes electronic systems to register, schedule, and track participants
- Facilitates communication and marketing of services to community including Brooks service locations
Hours: Part Time _ Monday - Friday 11:30a- 4:00pm