Under the supervision of the designated Brooks executive, manages the development and delivery of adaptive sports programs provided at select locations throughout the Volusia community. Includes program development, evaluation, and outcomes tracking.
- Certified Therapeutic Recreation Therapist or License Occupational Therapist in the state of Florida
- 3 years of experience working with individuals with physical deficits
- Must demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to manage multiple priorities, meet deadlines, passion, compassion, and the ability to establish positive rapport with staff and customers
- Facilitates the development and delivery of adaptive sport activities that meet the needs of the greater Daytona community.
- Serves as the coordinator and liaison with the YMCA wellness programming to ensure standard of care and expected outcomes
- Collaborates with the YMCA, Halifax Rowing, Halifax Hospital, and other local agencies to provide activities to improve community integration for individuals living with disabilities
- Coordinates the logistics of service delivery
- Assists with the data tracking and analysis
- Provides direct client services
- Provides regular updates on program participation and participant feedback to the Brooks organization and executive leadership
- Effectively utilizes electronic systems to register, schedule, and track participants
- Facilitates communication and marketing of services to community including Brooks service locations
Hours: Full Time Full Time _ Monday-Saturday 7:30am - 7:30pm (Days and Time my Vary )