We are looking for exceptional caregivers to provide compassionate, high-caliber care to help increase the overall quality of life for our clients. This employee assists clients with activities of daily living along with the maintenance of a safe and clean environment according to an approved Plan of Care.
Areas of Need: Volusia /Flagler Counties
Essential functions include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Treat clients and their families with respect and dignity while ensuring confidentiality
- Maintains awareness of the needs and provides care appropriate to condition and age of the client
- Communicates to Administrative Team and/or RN any observed changes in patient status and responses
- Interacts appropriately and professionally with Team Coordinators, Schedulers and Managers
- Active CNA License in the State of Florida
- Six (6) months of home health aide experience
- Physical ability to push, pull, reach, bend, and handle clients and/or objects.
- Reliable Transportation and Cell Phone (Coverage in Greater Service Area).
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be through “Hands-On” class, NOT an online class).Need a CPR class? (CLICK HERE)
Hours: PRN M-F 8a-5p
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Melissa Schoolcraft at Melissa.Schoolcraft@brooksrehab.org.