Assist patients in the timely, efficient, accurate settlement of their accounts. This involves insurance verification, rebilling, adjustments, collections, charge entry, posting and record management of these accounts. In addition, will undertake special projects as directed by management.
- 2 year degree in a related field
- 2 years Inpatient Healthcare Billing /Collections
- Knowledge of appeals and claims denials
- Knowledge of various insurance providers such as HMO's, PPO's, Medicare ,Medicaid, Workers Comp, etc
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (strong EXCEL knowledge)
- Responsible for documentation of collection/payer issues and trends within the business office.
- Ability to provide data analysis regarding payer mix, AR days, denial trending, etc.
- Experience with Meditech & ePremis/Change Healthcare
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday 8:00a-5:00p
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Amy Womack at email@example.com