The Registered Nurse provides direct patient care services under the direction of the Clinical Care Manager.
Registered nurses (RNs) work directly with patients and their families in their home. They are the primary point of contact between the patient, the agency and their doctor; performing frequent patient evaluations, including monitoring and tracking vital signs, performing procedures such as IV placement, phlebotomy, and administering medications. The RN esablishes the Care Plan while in our care and for discharge and is usually first to notice problems or raise concerns about patient progress, making their role extremely important.
Area: St. Augustine
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- 1 years RN experience
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE)
- Must have valid driver license and auto insurance
- Home Health experience
- Electronic Medical record
- IV, venipuncture experience
Hours: Full Time 8a-5p Monday - Friday
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Francesca Verdiales at Francesca.Verdiales@brooksrehab.org.