The Personal Care and Companion Services Account Executive is responsible for generating new business—patient referrals—to our private duty agency within Brooks AmeriCare Home Health.
Private duty home care is just a sub-set of general home care. The goal is to provide whatever the senior and their family needs in order for them to remain independent in their own homes. The services are generally paid through private funding, but can also be covered by long term care insurance, the VA, or a Medicaid waiver program.
Some services provided by private duty home caregivers are: Personal care - bathing / dressing, hygiene, transfers, and ambulation, homemakers / companions, meal preparation, medication reminders, and other activities of daily living.
Area: Primarily Jacksonville
- Establish new clients by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call/visit on potential new clients/referral sources
- Facilitates the referral process for Personal Care and Companion Services (Private Duty Home Health Aide services)
- Assists with the determination of financial liability of clients
- Develops internal and external relationships with potential referral sources
- Attends trade shows and fairs to raise awareness of PCCS services
- Acts as a liaison between the PCCS department and the rest of the Brooks system
- Keeps management informed by submitting daily activity and results reports, such as weekly mileage and customer visit reports
- Prepare and attend sales meetings, as requested.
- Lead the identification, analysis and development of sales opportunities within the designated territory
- Present and sell company products and services to current and potential clients
- Prepare action plans and schedules to identify specific targets and to project the number of contacts to be made
- Follow up on new leads and referrals resulting from field activity and marketing efforts
- Increase the patient volume sent to the PCCS department
- 2+ years of outside sales experience that required person-to-person and person-to-business referral development and procurement
- At least a 2 year degree (A.A. or A.S.) from an accredited school
- Previous experience in sales, business development, customer service, or other related field
- Valid Driver License and Auto Insurance
- 4 year degree (B.A. or B.S.) from an accredited college or university
- Experience in attending and participating in trade shows.
- Experience representing organizations at community events.
- Familiarity with CRM (customer relationship management software) platforms
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Strong sales referral experience skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented work ethic
- Strong written and verbal communications skills
- Able to work independently with minimal direct supervision
Hours: Full Time; Monday-Friday (8:00a-5:30p) with flexibility to cover weekend and after hours events as needed.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Francesca Verdiales at Francesca.Verdiales@brooksrehab.org.