Principal responsibilities will involve supporting service line, corporate, business development and other market research and strategic planning efforts, as well as ensuring reliable reporting, synthesis and analysis of data. The business development and planning analyst will research and analyze healthcare trends, primary and secondary market trends as well as internal issues to support the organizations strategic plan and growth initiatives.
- Bachelor’s degree in healthcare administration, statistics, math, business, or related field of study
- 2 years of work experience required, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Knowledge of research methodology and statistics.
- Must possess excellent, demonstrated written and interpersonal communication and presentation skills.
- Very strong analytical skills, initiative and attention to detail are required.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Must have spreadsheet, database and presentation computer skills.
- Master Degree preferred, but not required
- Background and/or working knowledge of healthcare industry strongly preferred.
- Project management experience or project management training preferred, but not required.
· Performs studies to include market assessments, need-demand assessments, forecast of demographics and demand for services.
· Uses market intelligence databases for analyzing demographic trends and healthcare utilization trends. Maintains and analyzes market share spreadsheets and forecasting of data.
· Prepares and designs analytical maps using Microsoft Office and Esri GIS software.
· Develops and maintains an understanding of health system’s strategic planning processes, strategic direction and objectives. Analyzes internal data to identify issues and trends.
· Works closely with Brooks leaders throughout the organization to support strategic plan and growth initiatives
· Continuously scans the environment for healthcare industry trends to communicate to the Business Development and Planning team.