Treat such disorders such as stuttering, delayed language development, swallowing disorders, speech memory loss, and voice and articulation problems.
- SLP license in the state of Florida
- 1 year of experience, Home Health experience preferred
- Experience with Dysphagia evaluation and treatment
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class? CLICK HERE)
- Driver license & Car insurance
- Must have reliable transportation to and from patient homes
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Therapy Recruiter, Caitlin Main at Caitlin.Main@brooksrehab.org