The Payroll Accountant will coordinate all aspects of the payroll accounting function, including all post-payroll processing and regulatory reporting and filing requirements such as 941s, SUTA and W2s. Responsible for reviewing and reconciling general ledger accounts. Review and authorize scheduled tax and retirement payments. Assist with audit requests.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting, finance, or business preferred
- Strong Customer Service Skills
- Multi State, Multi FIN tax reporting experience
- General Ledger Balancing experience
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting practices and principles.
- Proficient with e-mail, spreadsheet, and word processing software
- Must be able to understand and administer complex payrolls
- Meditech experience preferred
- Advanced Excel skills
- Kronos experience preferred
Hours: Full Time Monday - Friday 8a -5p