Occupational Therapist you will design treatments and procedures to improve, or restore physical function and to assist residents in reaching their maximum performance level.
- Occupational Therapist license in the state of Florida
- 1 year of experience in general OT practice
- At least 1 year clinical experience in a vision rehabilitation specific setting, must have a general concept of optics, assistive technology, collaboration with optometry and/or ophthalmology, education of visual skills training, environmental and activity modifications for persons with visual impairment, general knowledge of mobility adaptations for persons with visual impairment, understanding of psychosocial implications for persons with loss of vision, etc
- Low Vision Rehabilitation Graduate Certificate Program in Occupational Therapy and/OR Certified Low Vision Therapist
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE)
*May have an opportunity for additional hours in adult outpatient clinics in Jacksonville area at clinics outside the low vision clinic.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith at email@example.com.