Brooks is currently constructing the University Crossing Skilled Nursing Facility on the main Brooks Rehabilitation campus located at University and Beach Blvd. in Jacksonville, Florida. This three-story 82,000 sq. ft. facility will have 111 beds and serve patients in need of both short and long-term rehabilitation.
Brooks Rehabilitation is seeking licensed professionals to provide direct nursing care to the residents and to perform the day-to-day nursing activities in accordance with current federal, state and local standards governing the facility, and as may be directed by the Director of Nursing Services, Assistant Director of Nursing Services, Administrator and a Registered Nurse to ensure that the highest degree of quality care is maintained at all times.
- Will be responsible for delivering care to residents/patients utilizing the nursing process of assessment, planning, intervention, and evaluation
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients' call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
- Effectively interacts with residents, family members, and other health team members while maintaining the standards of professional nursing.
- Maintains work operations by following policies and procedures.
- Protects organization's value by keeping patient information confidential.
- Current Florida LPN license
- 1 year experience as LPN in skilled nursing facility, acute care facility, or post-acute inpatient hospital
- IV certification
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtain thru a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE?)
Hours: Full Time 11:00p-7:30a 4 Days a Week & Every Other Weekend
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Amy Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org