Registered Nurse in accord with Brooks policies, procedures, and standards, is responsible for the nursing care planning and management of residents.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient's independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patient, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to therapeutic standards; measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following hospital and nursing division's philosophies and standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
- Resolves patient problems and needs by utilizing multidisciplinary team strategies.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations; calling for assistance from health care support personnel.
- Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control policies and protocols, medication administration and storage procedures, and controlled substance regulations.
- Registered Nurse license in the state of Florida
- Current CPR/BLS Certification (Card must be obtained through a hands on class, NOT an online class. Need a CPR class CLICK HERE?)
- 1 year skilled nursing or acute care experience
Hours: Part Time 6:45a-3:15p 3 Days & Every Other Weekend
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Amy Womack at firstname.lastname@example.org