Provide Physical Therapy to adult patients utilizing accepted standards of practice. Specializes in use of technology to achieve superior outcomes. Participates and is an active member of the patient’s interdisciplinary treatment team. Supervises and assists to implement the patient's plan of care.
- Graduate of a Physical Therapy program approved by the American Physical Therapy Association, the Committee on Allied Health Education and Accreditation of the American Medical Association, or the Council on Medical Education of the American Medical Association and the American Physical Therapy Association.
- Physical Therapist with current/valid Florida Physical therapy license and approved CPR certification.
- Demonstrates desire to use innovative technology to enhance clinical outcomes.
- Demonstrates organizational and leadership ability.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of Medicare guidelines for home health coverage and compliance.
- Must have good verbal and written communication skills and evaluation techniques and demonstrate knowledge of clinical skills, judgment, current nursing practices and analytical capabilities.
- Must be familiar with Medicare, Medicaid, and other third-party payer guidelines.
- Must have a current/valid driver’s license, agency-required automobile liability insurance, and availability of personal, dependable transportation to conduct home visits.
- Able to assess patient status and identify requirements relative to age specific needs.
- One year of experience preferred.
Hours: Full Time - Monday - Friday
For more information on this opportunity, please contact recruiter Erin Smith at email@example.com.