The Director of Therapy Clinical Services is responsible for the efficient management of rehabilitation services for the agency within agency policies and regulatory requirements. Supports the delivery of the highest standard of rehab services through appropriate utilization of resources, the promotion of clinical programs, and staff development in collaboration with licensed therapists and agency leadership team.
Sign On Bonus : $2,000.00 paid out in 2 payments - $1000.00 upon hire and $1000.00 after 90 days of employment.
The coverage area is all regions--North (Jacksonville and surrounding areas); South (Daytona and Palm coast); West (Ocala, Gainesville, Palatka, and Lake City)
· Graduation Degree from an accredited Physical Therapy program or accredited Occupational Therapy program ,or Master’s Degree in Speech and Language Pathology certified the American Speech and Hearing Association
· Meets any additional qualifications as stated in Florida home care regulations.
· Current valid Florida license as a Physical Therapist, Physical Therapist Assistant, Occupational Therapist, Occupational Therapist Assistant or Speech Language Pathologist
· 3 years of progressive experience in Home Health therapy management
· Strong understanding of rules and regulations within Home Health
· Demonstrable organizational and leadership ability.
· Demonstrable working knowledge of Medicare and state guidelines for home health coverage and compliance.
· Primary role is in the management of a rehabilitation program in Home Health and program development
· Will directly manage the Clinical Therapy Manager within Home Health
· Assumes responsibility for the clinical growth of therapy programs and clinical skills of the therapy team
· Spends up to 25% of time in the field developing and mentoring staff.
· Assists in the development of the therapy clinicians providing care within the rehab team to include: ride alongs, facilitation of clinical labs, provision of in-services, orientation activities, documentation review and assessment of clinical indicators and metrics.
· Provide the clinical leadership for care/services provided within the therapy department and assists in the development of physician protocols and specialty programs for patients within scope of practice, to ensure stated Specialty outcomes are achieved.
· Assist in assessing business opportunities in the marketplace for specialty programs.
· Conduct Clinical presentations of the Specialty programs with customers and any other related marketing duties.
For more information on this opportunity, please contact Therapy Recruiter, Caitlin Main at Caitlin.Main@brooksrehab.org